Roman Coin Necklace, Solid Gold / Gold
This simple everyday necklace can be worn solo, combined with other pendants, or layered with other sets.
Front - Emperor Tiberius
Back - seated Pontifex Maximus (greatest priest)
24k gold-plated sterling silver Roman-inspired coin pendant with back-to-back design on 24k gold-filled cable chain, available in various lengths. This piece can also be made in solid gold (14k gold for the pendant and 18k gold for the chain).
All necklaces are made-to-order. We require 2 weeks for production before we ship out your order.
Size and Materials
- Each pendant is individually handmade using the lost wax casting technique
- Pendant: 19mm diameter, back-to-back, 24k gold-plated sterling silver (also available in 14k gold)
- Necklace chain: 18" / 20" / 22" / 22" with 2" extender, 24k gold-filled cable chain (also available in 18k gold)
- Comes with a message card and small jewelry pouch
- Packaged in a Modern Myth gift box
Read up on how to take care of your Modern Myth jewelry here.
Special attention is required for 24k gold-plated sterling silver since it’s more delicate. Time and wear and varying skin acidity levels will impact the longevity of the plating. To prolong the good state of the plating, it is advised to follow the steps enumerated above. Please also note that pieces may need to be re-plated every now and then to maintain their original appearance.