This simple everyday necklace can be worn solo, combined with other pendants, or layered with other sets.
Front - Emperor Tiberius
Back - seated Pontifex Maximus (greatest priest)
24k gold-plated sterling silver Roman-inspired coin pendant with back-to-back design on 24k gold-filled cable chain, available in various lengths. This piece can also be made in solid gold (14k gold for the pendant and 18k gold for the chain).
Please note, we only stock on a few pieces per design. If not readily available, please allow 2 weeks for production before we ship out your order. All solid gold pieces are made-to-order, and require this same time for production as well.
Roman Coin Necklace, Solid Gold / Gold
- Each pendant is individually handmade using the lost wax casting technique
- Pendant: 19mm diameter, back-to-back, 24k gold-plated sterling silver
- Necklace chain: 18" / 20" / 22" / 22" with 2" extender, 24k gold-filled cable chain
- Comes with a message card and small jewelry pouch
- Packaged in a Modern Myth gift box